Crown is an avid promoter of sustainability initiatives across its building operations. The on-going concerns associated with the health and wellness of all building occupants is our top priority.
To ensure the successful full-time return to the workplace, Crown has implemented and continues to investigate a number of measures that are centred around health and wellness, including the following:
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitization protocols focusing on building occupancy and high touch points.
- Testing the application of technologies, including sensors that provide real-time occupancy analytics.
- Reviewing all recommendations related to specialized equipment and procedures to improve indoor air quality.
- Incorporating touch-free technologies and automatic sensors throughout common areas.
- Reinforcing good hygiene practices with bold signage and regular tenant communications.
- Pursuing health and well-being building certifications such as Fitwel.
- Reinventing Crown’s model suites program as “Safe + Suites”a model suite that offers prospective tenants an immediate solution for a healthier workplace.
Prioritizing health and wellness within our office communities will promote the continued successful return to the workplace.